How to add a posting below . . .

To add a new posting, send an email to me at bassriverhistory@gmail.com with a comment, question, story, photo, observation, etc. It will be posted below, shortly after the email is received. To comment on an existing posting, click on the "comments" command below the posting and type your comment. Your comment will show up immediately.   Pete Stemmer

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Who's In Charge Here? The squirrels, of course!

I don't know about you, but I seem to spend a great deal of brain power and energy trying to foil the neighborhood squirrels from consuming all of my bird seed. It's no wonder that I don't see many birds around.

"That about polishes off another feeder full, and I'm still hungry."

"I'll just take a break while Pete fills up the bird feeder again. I've got him well trained!"

I'd be interested in seeing any squirrel photos, or other local wildlife photos,  that you may have. How about emailing me a few for the blog?

Pete S.

No comments:

Post a Comment