How to add a posting below . . .

To add a new posting, send an email to me at bassriverhistory@gmail.com with a comment, question, story, photo, observation, etc. It will be posted below, shortly after the email is received. To comment on an existing posting, click on the "comments" command below the posting and type your comment. Your comment will show up immediately.   Pete Stemmer

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Let's Hear From You!

Other than the Doherty family (Thanks Dohertys!), I haven't heard much from any of you out there. I had hoped that this blog would be an exchange of thoughts, ideas, stories, etc. about New Gretna and Bass River Township. Exchange infers hearing from various people.

Until I hear from more of you, I'm limiting my entries to the blog to one every other day rather than daily. So, if you care about keeping this Bass River History Blog going, let's hear from you!

Pete S.

No comments:

Post a Comment