How to add a posting below . . .

To add a new posting, send an email to me at bassriverhistory@gmail.com with a comment, question, story, photo, observation, etc. It will be posted below, shortly after the email is received. To comment on an existing posting, click on the "comments" command below the posting and type your comment. Your comment will show up immediately.   Pete Stemmer

Thursday, December 4, 2008

The Hanson Family of Tuckerton- Part 2

(See original Hanson post on Monday, December 1st)

Hi Pete--

Can you put me in touch with Dan Brunyell, who is mentioned on your blog?  The reason I ask is that my John Hanson, on the certificate for his second marriage, lists his parents as "John Hanson" and "Hannah Johnson."  I had always been suspicious of this name pairing, because it looks a little contrived.  But, maybe Dan knows something about a Hannah Johnson, who would likely have been born in the 1790's.  It's worth a shot.  Thanks again.

Bruce H. Hanson

Moderator's note: Bruce- I'll email you Dan's email address. Meanwhile, perhaps someone else out there can shed some light on Hannah Johnson for you. If so, let's hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment