How to add a posting below . . .

To add a new posting, send an email to me at bassriverhistory@gmail.com with a comment, question, story, photo, observation, etc. It will be posted below, shortly after the email is received. To comment on an existing posting, click on the "comments" command below the posting and type your comment. Your comment will show up immediately.   Pete Stemmer

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Bass River Sixth Grade Class of 1973

I got the following email from Carlo Campo regarding the 1970 Bass River Elementary Yearbook photos that I posted on the September 13, 2009 Blog entry. You can see that Blog entry by clicking on the link below.


I was in Bass River School the same time of my class mates like Rick Adams, Joan Cramer, Kenney Rose, and Peter Hogan, but I don’t see all of us in there. I also had Mr. Crawford.

Conrad Campo

I checked out my files for other Bass River Elementary School Yearbook photos, I only have the photos from the 1970 and 1973 Yearbooks, but I hit pay dirt. I found photos of Carlo and his 1973 6th grade classmates and teacher which are posted below. Mr. Crawford was a fifth grade teacher in 1973. Hope you enjoy them.



















































































































If these photos bring back and memories for those out in the Blog-O-Sphere, let's hear from you.

Pete S

PS- If anyone out in the Blog-O-Sphere wishes me to post photos from another 1973 grade level, just drop a line in the comment box with the grade level you would like posted.

1 comment: