How to add a posting below . . .

To add a new posting, send an email to me at bassriverhistory@gmail.com with a comment, question, story, photo, observation, etc. It will be posted below, shortly after the email is received. To comment on an existing posting, click on the "comments" command below the posting and type your comment. Your comment will show up immediately.   Pete Stemmer

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Blog Delays

I'm presently working on some long delayed home repair projects which are taking up most of my days and leaving me tuckered out in the evening. Consequently, there may be delays on the Blog for the next few weeks, until I get a handle on the projects.

So, please check back from time to time, until I am back on a mid week posting schedule.

Pete S

No comments:

Post a Comment