How to add a posting below . . .

To add a new posting, send an email to me at bassriverhistory@gmail.com with a comment, question, story, photo, observation, etc. It will be posted below, shortly after the email is received. To comment on an existing posting, click on the "comments" command below the posting and type your comment. Your comment will show up immediately.   Pete Stemmer

Thursday, March 18, 2010

I'm Back - Sort Of

I went into the hospital for a same day minor surgical procedure. Unfortunately, multiple complications developed, and I ended up spending the next nine days in the hospital. I came home two days ago and still have some recuperating to do. Hopefully, in two weeks, give or take a few days, I should be back to normal - whatever that is. Meanwhile, I can't say exactly when I'll be restarting the Blog on a regular basis, so stay tuned.

I want to thank all who sent cards, emails, etc. and offered prayers.

Blessings,

Pete


2 comments:

  1. Hi Pete: I figured something drastic had to have happened. Boy, when it rains, it pours seems like. Do take care and let us know how you are coming along. Just hearing a word or two for now will keep us happy.
    Beverly Mathis Robinson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good to hear from you Pete! Take care of your health first and have a speedy recovery, but take your time. We'll be here. :-)

    ReplyDelete