Cramer's Grille with its log and brick facade sometime in the 1930's. (Postcard courtesy of Chuck Richmond)
The inside of Cramer's Grill had a rustic theme. (Postcard courtesy of Chuck Richmond.)
Cramer's Grille had gas pumps in front. Owner, Frank Cramer stands to the left with an employee, Norman E. Mathis.
Cramer's Grill was also known as the Fountain Lunch as evidenced by an old Minstrel Program ad. Date unknown. Probably late 1930's.
The above Christmas season ad shows that Cramer's Grille was owned by George Yike in December, 1941.